Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Manage all required responsibilities of Rigging Superintendent and assigned crew
- Must be committed to meet construction schedules
- Ability to complete weekly time sheets
- Must be able to respond professionally to General Contractors
- Have knowledge of and enforce corporate and OSHA safety regulations
- Analyze and resolve work problems in a timely manner
- Detect, recognize and respond to dangerous conditions or situations
- Performs other duties as required
Rigging and construction experience required. Pre-employment, background check and random drug testing required for all applicants.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation is based on experience. Company paid benefits currently include health, dental and life insurance for full-time employees, 401k with automatic employer contributions and contributions for wellness programs.
Voluntary benefits include vision, higher dental coverage plans and optional life insurance.
- Lisa Bent
- (703) 335-7800
- Williams Steel Erection Co., Inc.
- Manassas, VA
- Full Time