Small Tool/Engine Repair Technician
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
WCS Operations Manger
This role is responsible for maintaining small tools and small engine as well as basic vehicle servicing.
- Maintain small tools and small engine equipment
- Perform maintenance to repair damaged power, hand and hydraulic tools including researching and ordering parts as required.
- Perform service and maintenance on small engine equipment such as diesel generators, welding machines, air compressors, and similar.
- Keep accurate records of all service and repairs.
- Coordinate with the inventory manager to prioritize repairs to meet the needs of the field.
- Perform basic vehicle service
- Perform basic vehicle service tasks such as changing fluids and filters, replacing breaks, and fixing flat tires.
- Keep accurate records of the service performed on vehicles.
- Coordinate with outside vehicle repair shops for complex repair work.
- Maintaining the company inventory and property
- Perform periodic maintenance tasks to ensure the supply yard/office is kept in good, safe condition.
- Support inventory manager in tracking and moving small tools and equipment.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Preferred but not required
- Able to drive a forklift (can be trained)
- Able to weld
Minimum of 5 years experience.
Great company paid benefits!
Pre-employment & random drug tests
Must provide documentation to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
Please email resume or fax to 703-335-7817.
- Lisa Bent
- Williams Steel Erection Co., Inc.
- Manassas, VA
- Full Time