Construction Inventory Manager
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday – Friday
WCS Operations Manger
This role is responsible for thorough and efficient management of the supplies and equipment used by Williams Steel Erection Co., Inc. field forces. Experience preferred.
- Coordinating supply acquisition and distribution
- Communicate with field employees to determine short and medium range supply and equipment needs.
- Communicate with suppliers to negotiate for, purchase, and acquire supplies and equipment from the list of authorized items.
- Practice good customer service with both internal field employees and suppliers.
- Maintaining the company inventory and property
- Prepare orders for delivery to the field including loading and unloading trucks.
- Coordinate unloading and intake of supplies and equipment when delivered.
- Perform periodic maintenance tasks to ensure the supply yard/office is kept in good, safe condition.
- Ensure accurate, up to date records
- Keep an accurate inventory of supplies in the computerized inventory management system.
- Monitor what equipment needs serviced using the computerized equipment tracking system and coordinate service times.
- Log equipment maintenance records into the computerized equipment tracking system.
Skills and Abilities
- Basic computer operation skills
- Able to lift to 50 pounds
Preferred but not required
- Able to drive a forklift (can be trained)
Pre-employment and random drug testing.
Proof of eligibility to work in the US is required as Williams Steel participates in e-verify.
Great company paid benefits! FREE MEDICAL AND DENTAL AFTER 90 DAYS! FREE LIFE INSURANCE, SHORT-TERM AND LONG-TERM DISABILITY AFTER 1 YEAR! COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IN 401K PLAN!
Pre-employment and random drug testing. Williams Steel participates in e-verify; must be able to provide documentation to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 703-335-7817.
- Lisa Bent
- Williams Steel Erection Co., Inc.
- Manassas, VA
- Full Time