The Rigging Division of Williams Steel Erection Company has immediate openings for riggers of all experience levels in the Greater Washington, DC area, with a base location of Manassas, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lifting and moving of extremely large objects, often with the assistance of various types of cranes and chain hoists.
- Ensure that all equipment is set, aligned, and leveled
- Attach and detach loads properly
- Maneuver loads through difficult and confined spaces
- Work cooperatively and communicate effectively with crew members to meet project requirements
- Monitor and maintain all rigging equipment to ensure safety
- Manual labor-intensive tasks at times
- Willingness to work flexible/long hours
- Comply with all OSHA, company and project safety requirements.
Permanent/full time positions available.
All applicants must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test as well as random testing.
Williams Steel Erection Company participates in e-Verify. Must verify eligibility to work in the United States.
GREAT BENEFITS! FREE medical and FREE dental for employees after 90 days of full-time employment. 401k, Free Life Insurance, Disability also after eligibility period is met!
Hourly rate: $18.00 – $30.00 based on experience
- Lisa Bent
- (703) 335-7855
- Williams Steel Erection – Rigging Division
- Washington, DC
- Full Time